1. In Centrality of Christ - Jesus Christ, through His ultimate sacrifice, reunited us with God. Our abiding life with Christ motivates and empowers us to love and serve others.
2. In Authority of Scripture - We deeply value the Bible as God’s written Word through which anyone can encounter God’s love and truth with the help of the Holy Spirit.
3. In Obedience based disciple making - We believe our love for our Savior is best demonstrated by our obedience to his commands. It is the obedient response to what is discovered in Scripture that causes the fruitful growth of the disciple and the transformation of families and communities.
4. In Movement through multiplication - We are co-laboring with Christ to build multiplying disciple making movements that result in new expressions of Biblical community and Christ like transformation.
5. In Dependence on God - We believe that it is Jesus who builds his Church and that we are called into partnership by joining Him wherever He is already at work. We believe the Holy Spirit will do the same today through us as we obey His Word and rely on His empowering presence.
6. In Servant team leadership - We believe that a team approach to ministry best expresses the biblical pattern of servant leadership. We can accomplish more by humbly working together than any individual ever could. In this way, God receives the glory rather than the individual. Our leadership influence is intentionally exercised “behind the scenes” and is often invisible. We serve from a posture of humility.
7. In Ordinary people - We believe that the greatest positive change to society will come as ordinary men and women of every generation minister together in teams. By empowering others through disciple making, we participate in the fulfillment of the Great Commission without creating an unhealthy dependence on us.
8. In Transformation outcome - Under the guidance and power of the Holy Spirit we co-labor with God for the transformation of hearts and minds. Disciples transform society and bring healing to their communities.
9. In the Local church - We seek to strengthen local churches. We value the Bride of Christ.